Abstract Of Principles
(Articles of Faith)
1. We believe in one only true and living God, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, and these three agree in one.
2. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments are the Word of God and the only rule of faith and practice.
3. We believe in the doctrine of election and that God chose His people in Christ before the foundation of the World.
4. We believe in man’s impotency to recover himself from the fallen state he is in by nature of his own free will and ability.
5. We believe that sinners are justified in the sight of God by the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ alone.
6. We believe that the Saints shall persevere in Grace and never fall finally away.
7. We believe that baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances of Jesus Christ, and that true believers are the only subjects; and that immersion is the only true mode of baptism.
8. We believe in the resurrection of the dead and a general judgment.
9. We believe that the punishment of the wicked and the joys of the righteous will be everlasting.
10. We believe that no ministers have the right to the administrations of the ordinances only such as are regularly called, and come under the imposition of hands by a presbytery.
2 Samuel 18:3 (KJV)
But the people answered, Thou shalt not go forth: for if we flee away, they will not care for us; neither if half of us die, will they care for us: but now [thou art] worth ten thousand of us: therefore now [it is] better that thou succour us out of the city.
Click here to read more!
If you have any news or or events you would like us to announce on our website, please forward them
Be sure to Like us on Facebook & Tell your friends!
Visiting ministers at the Ordination service for Bro. David Scarbrough, October 3rd, 2010.