Abstract Of Principles
(Articles of Faith)
1. We believe in one only true and living God, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, and these three agree in one.
2. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments are the Word of God and the only rule of faith and practice.
3. We believe in the doctrine of election and that God chose His people in Christ before the foundation of the World.
4. We believe in man’s impotency to recover himself from the fallen state he is in by nature of his own free will and ability.
5. We believe that sinners are justified in the sight of God by the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ alone.
6. We believe that the Saints shall persevere in Grace and never fall finally away.
7. We believe that baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances of Jesus Christ, and that true believers are the only subjects; and that immersion is the only true mode of baptism.
8. We believe in the resurrection of the dead and a general judgment.
9. We believe that the punishment of the wicked and the joys of the righteous will be everlasting.
10. We believe that no ministers have the right to the administrations of the ordinances only such as are regularly called, and come under the imposition of hands by a presbytery.
Deuteronomy 4:46 (KJV)
On this side Jordan, in the valley over against Bethpeor, in the land of Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt at Heshbon, whom Moses and the children of Israel smote, after they were come forth out of Egypt:
Click here to read more!
|Lunch 1st Sunday||12:00 PM|
|Conference 3rd Sunday||12:00 PM|
If you have any news or or events you would like us to announce on our website, please forward them
We are now posting our radio broadcast on-line so you can listen (or re-listen) on the web!
Be sure to Like us on Facebook & Tell your friends!
Check the Sermon Audio section!
If you have any sermon audio from local church meetings, please pass...
I have added two excellent videos to the About Us section that were produced by Elder Keith Ellis...