- About Us
- Sermon Audio
- Joyful Sound
- The Holy Bible
- On-Line Library
- A Baptist Catechism
- A Baptist Catechism for Boys and Girls
- Baptist Catechism
- Boyce's Catechism
- Confession Of Faith Of The Cumberland Presbyterian Churches
- For Whom Did CHRIST Die?
- Fox's Book of Martyrs
- John Bunyan's Last Sermon
- John Smyth's Confession
- Luther's Little Instruction Book
- Pay-Day Someday
- Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God
- Spurgeon's Catechism
- The 1120 Waldenses Confession of Faith
- The 1527 Schleitheim Confession of Faith
- The 1530 Augsburg Confession
- The 1544 Waldenses Confession of Faith
- The 1644 London Baptist Confession of Faith
- The 1646 London Baptist Confession of Faith
- The 1646 Westminster Confession of Faith
- The 1655 Midland Confession of Faith
- The 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith
- The 1729 Goat Yard Declaration of Faith
- The 1777 Kehukee Association Articles of Faith
- The 1816 Principles of Faith of the Sandy Creek Association
- The 1833 New Hampshire Baptist Confession
- The 1858 Abstract of Principles
- The 1900 Primitive Baptist Confession of Faith
- The 1919 Fraternal Address of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- The 1925 Baptist Faith and Message
- The 1963 Baptist Faith and Message
- The 1963 Confession of Faith of The Evangelical United Brethren Church
- The 2000 Baptist Faith and Message
- The 95 Theses of Martin Luther
- The Anathemas of the Second Council of Constantinople
- The Apostles' Creed
- The Athanasian Creed
- The Black Rock Address
- The Canons of Dort
- The Covenants
- The Definition of the Council of Chalcedon
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- The Impeccability of Christ
- The Nicene Creed
- The Power Of God Unto Eternal Salvation
- The Thirty-Nine Articles (Anglican)
- The Twenty-Five Articles of Religion (Methodist)
- A Baptist Catechism
- Web Links
- Contact Us
- The Better Way
- Event Calendar
- Site Map
2 Chronicles 30:5 (KJV)
So they established a decree to make proclamation throughout all Israel, from Beersheba even to Dan, that they should come to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel at Jerusalem: for they had not done [it] of a long [time in such sort] as it was written.
Click here to read more!
|Conference & Lunch
on 3rd Sunday
(seasonal - call or email)
If you have any news or or events you would like us to announce on our website, please forward them
We are now posting our radio broadcast on-line so you can listen (or re-listen) on the web!
Be sure to Like us on Facebook & Tell your friends!
Check the Sermon Audio section!
If you have any sermon audio from local church meetings, please pass...
I have added two excellent videos to the About Us section that were produced by Elder Keith Ellis...